Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter





This year was an exciting Easter for us because it was Zoe's first Easter. Maybe she wasn't quite old enough, but we still took her to church for the Easter egg hunt. Zoe got five eggs and couldn't eat any of the candy yet. We were hoping for some chocolate that she might be able to enjoy, but no luck. We think she was kinda bummed about not eating the candy. But she greatly enjoyed shaking all the eggs that had jelly beans in them like little maracas. On Easter Sunday my dad came to church with us and helped us take some family pictures. I was able to make my baby's first Easter dress this year with the help of a great sister in our ward who taught me how to smock dresses. I enjoyed it so much that I am smocking a dress almost weekly. But overall, we had a great first Easter.

1 comment: