Friday, February 20, 2009

Christmas at Matt's Parent's House

Every year Matt and I trade off having Christmas with my folks or with his folks. 2008 was the year at Matt's parent's house and boy was he excited! All of his sibilings were coming home for Christmas.



This year Matt and I were sick for most Christmas. We even drove an hour to find an open Urgent Care on Christmas Day so that we could get some medicine for our really, really bad colds. Matt had to get up really early the day after Christmas to build his new lego. I usually give him a new lego every year. This year he got a huge truck with a crane on it. So, regardless of how sick he was, he got up and put it together early so that we could use the table for a very large family dinner that evening.



Matt helping his nephew Easton put together his new Star Wars legos.



During the holiday week, Matt's parents invited the Vances and their children to a big dinner. Afterwards, we had a Wii Tournament upstairs. This is Matt's brothers Jeff and Randy playing the Star Wars Light-Saber game.

Jeff's wife Libby kicking Brandon Vance's butt on the Wii.




Me and Sister Vance playing the Wii. I don't think either one of us has ever played the Wii, and I am definitely not used to having to move around so much. At first I was winning, but then I got Wii-arm, and then Sister Vance kicked my bum in the last round. Sure, kick'em when their down.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy bloggers!! :) It's nice to see what you guys are up to! We definitely need to have dinner soon! Let us know when you've got some time!!

    ReplyDelete